Dunkin Donuts or Dunkin is an American multinational restaurant chain that deals mainly with coffee and donuts. Dunkin Donuts was founded primarily by William Rosenberg in 1950, but soon, in 1990, Allied Domecq took control of the business and became a subsidiary.
The company is based in Canton, Massachusetts, and in 2004, Dunkin Donuts was renamed, Dunkin. Dunkin serves its excellent food and drinks at around 12,900 different locations in 42 different countries, including the famous American dish. Dunkin has donuts, of course, but they also serve a variety of delicious bagels, coffees, and drinks.
Dunkin Donuts conducts a customer satisfaction survey called DunkinRunsOnYou, designed to help them improve the quality of service across the company, both in terms of the food Dunkin Donuts serves and the type of service and staff they provide. As soon as you complete the survey, the DunkinRunsOnYou survey, you will receive a free Dunkin Donuts lunch coupon that you can use on your next visit.
DunkinRunsOnYou – Survey Guidelines
- After completing the DunkinRunsOnYou survey, you will receive a free donut coupon for your next visit to Dunkin Donuts.
- You will need to present this free donut coupon with your final proof of purchase the next time you visit a Dunkin Donuts restaurant.
- Once the Dunkin Donuts team has successfully verified your proof of purchase and coupons, you will receive your free donut at a participating Dunkin Donuts restaurant.
- You may need to purchase a large or medium drink from Dunkin Donuts to take advantage of the free donut supply.
- Use of a free donation voucher that you receive each time you visit the DunkinRusOnYou survey is limited.
You cannot redeem or redeem the DunkinRunsOnYou survey reward for cash, and the taxes associated with the reward are the responsibility of the Tell Dunkin survey winner.
You must redeem your reward before the coupon expiration date.